We’re proud to introduce exciting new TruScribe Software features.
The latest TruScribe features put the fun in functionality and include:
- User Interface Upgrades – Steps for creating a video are faster and easier than ever to follow PLUS there is now more space for your script to display.
- Say Hello to Our New Machine Voice – Meet Sally and let her do the talking for you. She’s our new and much improved machine voice. A perfectly clear, articulate speaker created by IBM’s® Watson technology.
- The Power to Edit – No pressure to get it perfect the first time… Open a copy of an existing video in edit mode and continue the creative process.
- Add an Artist’s Hand – Add another dimension to your video with the option to display a moving image of a hand drawing glyphs.
- Insert an Image – Tell your story (even) better. Insert up to five image files (including intro and outro screens). Made for branding.
- Insert a Background – Create texture and add another layer to your messaging by adding a single background across your entire presentation or to just one glyph for emphasis. An ideal way to show off your logo, add a splash of color, or display text in the background.
- Insert a Video – Enhance the power of your message by inserting video. An engaging and fun new way to introduce new procedures, train new employees, or communicate with your customers.
TruScribe Software FAQ’s
7 Day Free Trial
No credit card required | Access to a full Professional license | Cancel any time | Risk-free fun!
TruScribe Whiteboard Animation Software Step by Step
TruScribe Software enables anyone to leverage the power of ScribologyTM to create whiteboard animation videos. Our ground-breaking software, powered by TruGlyph, takes you from script to video in mere moments. Of course we’re here to help along the way.
Store, organize, and access your work from within your video-centric library. Delete, recycle and shred old unneeded copies. Team licenses allow for collaborating on video creation with shared libraries.
Send videos through link sharing or page embedding. Download an .mp4 file. Temporarily un-share without destroying the connection.
Empower the effectiveness of your message by increasing attention, reach and retention. Watch your messages take hold and inspire your audience to take action.
Development & Release Roadmap
We will announce upcoming features and updates on a monthly basis. The user community feedback greatly informs the Features we will roll out. Therefore, the list below is merely a guide, and our minimum commitment to our user base. When we receive additional feedback and requests, you can be sure we plan to address those needs in addition to the plans outlined below.
Features scheduled for release between September – end of year 2016
Delete Videos in Library: Clean House! Delete old versions, early attempts and unneeded copies. Don’t worry if you get carried away, you can restore your video from your Recycling, or if you’re done for sure you can shred it. Keep your Library neat and tidy!
More Machine Voice Options: If you like Sally, we can’t wait for you to meet her state-of-the-art machine voice friends. You’ll have more voices to choose from soon.
Color: Add a powerful punch to your message. Choose from five high contrast colors to bring a whole new dimension to your video.
More to Come: Check back here for regular updates. Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged! Send us a message at Support@TruScribe.com and tell us what you think!
What does TruScribe Whiteboard Animation Software do?
TruScribe Whiteboard Animation Software is an innovative new communication and productivity tool designed for both company leaders and employees in a variety of organizational roles. Our software was created to help you expedite and clarify internal and external communications, making content and messaging simple and fun to use. We have developed a proprietary methodology proven to increase human engagement and retention, in the works since 2011, and now have 2 (two!) patents pending to protect this process as our Software goes to the mainstream.
Portable, scalable and agile, TruScribe Whiteboard Animation Software offers nearly limitless opportunities for use across diverse industries including enterprises, small to medium sized businesses, non-profits, government, healthcare and more. Below is a sample of business case applications for 10 representative industry positions.
Human Resources use TruScribe for:
- Employee Onboarding
- Workplace Wellness
Financial Planners use TruScribe for:
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Options
- Promotional Messaging
IT Managers use TruScribe for:
- Software Installation and Update Directions/Instructions
- Business Continuity Plans
- FAQ for Common Company IT Issues
Marketing Managers use TruScribe for:
- Monthly Marketing Reports /Annual Strategy
- Social Media Posts
- Digital Advertising
Healthcare Workers use TruScribe for:
- Patient Instructions
- Patient Exercise Illustrations
- Disease/Illness Overview and Treatment Plan (Family, Patient, Nursing Staff)
Teachers use TruScribe for:
- Subject Matter Presentation (Math, Science, Art, Writing, Foreign Language)
- Student Presentations (Mainstream and Special Education)
- School-Wide Presentations (Fundraisers, Assemblies, Event Nights)
Governments use TruScribe for:
- Policy Presentations
- Legislative Updates
- Community Outreach
Retail Store Managers use TruScribe for:
- Product Overviews
- Service and Job Expectations
- Sales Strategies – Best Practices
Insurance Agents use TruScribe for:
- Policy Coverage: Home, Boat, Car, Health, Life
- Agent Training
- New Policy Updates, Explanations
Sales Representatives use TruScribe for:
- Company Introductions
- Group Sales Meetings
- Product/Service Bids
We are here to help and welcome your questions! We are available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, CST.
- When you are logged in to TruScribe Software, click on the red question mark in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to chat with us.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our customer success hotline at 800.800.5559.
We hope you’re so happy with TruScribe Software, you can’t imagine life without it. But if you need to, you can cancel at any time for any reason. Send an email to email@example.com to notify us that you wish to cancel and you will receive a cancellation confirmation within two business days.
We’ll let you know when your free trial expires. Then you will have the option to upgrade to a paid subscription or allow your account to automatically transition to the “freemium” state. In this state, you will be able to access videos you’ve created in the past but won’t be able to create any new videos.
We have a known bug for those users who have already signed up for our TruGlyph app. We are working on resolving this issue. In the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide an alternative email address that we can use to set up your TruScribe Software account.
Unfortunately, IE11 is not recommended as Microsoft® has announced that it is no longer supporting certain functionality, including audio, as they move their customers to their new browser, Edge.
TruScribe Software updates itself every so often, and sometimes the updates may not get to you. You can “reset” the software and make sure you have all of the most recent updates by following these steps:
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome® as the browser for optimal performance.
- Log out of TruScribe.
- Clear the cache and browser history in Chrome.
- Exit out of Chrome and then go back in.
- Log back in to app.truscribe.com.
TruScribe Software is powered by TruGlyph. TruGlyph is a worldwide visual language library and is a free iOS application that anyone can download and create images in. There are over 42,000 glyphs in TruGlyph, and the number is constantly expanding. You (or someone in your organization who is good at drawing) can create glyphs and associate keywords (tags) in TruGlyph. Then use those keywords in your script and TruScribe will pull your newly created glyphs into your video. Search for TruGlyph in the Apple app store.
Go to TruScribe.com and click on the “Support” heading.
With TruScribe Software, you can create a moving message in any language you chose. There are some limitations: (1) scripts need to be written in English and (2) machine voice is available only in English. You can record your own audio in any language you choose.
Yes! We released a new feature for displaying a glyph in color in November. Double-click on the glyph timeline and select Change Color from the popup menu. Select one of five available high-contrast colors, or enter a hex code for a custom color. Click Confirm.
Yes! We released a new feature for adding text to a glyph in November. Double-click on the glyph timeline and select Insert Text from the menu. Type the text you wish to display, select the font style, size and color, then select if you wish to add the text to the top center of the frame, or replace the glyph with text. Click Confirm. You can also create text and save it as an image file and then use that image file as a background for that particular glyph.
We want to hear from you! Did you find a bug? Do you have a great idea to share? Our development roadmap is driven by user feedback, so your feedback is absolutely needed, appreciated, and valued! Click on the red question mark in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to pull up a chat window and tell us what you think!
Contact us for a quote! Call 888.684.4944 or email us at email@example.com. We offer discounted licenses at scale.
Let our experts help
Our celebrated team of producers and creators makes the most effective whiteboard videos the industry has to offer using time-tested scientific methods and Fortune 500 experience.
Become a contributor
We are building a library of glyphs to power our videos. They are drawn, tagged, and curated by people all over the world. Come build something great with us at TruGlyphTM.